Monday, January 09, 2006

School's back in session

The holidays are over. They finished up last week but I've been too busy pouting. The holidays were a total fuckin blur(and not b/c of alcohol abuse...or atleast not entirely because of it). The cross-country trek was fuckin fantastic, I will have plenty of pics and an entire write up on the adventure as soon as I get a spare minute. Xmas was a good as it can be(it all goes downhill when santa stops coming). I moved into a sweetass new apt. in downtown macon(whoop whoop muthafuckas) and the commute is much better now. School's going fine but I'm sure will be interesting. I have 32 sophomores(the maximum allowed student-teacher ratio) in both of my Literature classes. 60 something tenth graders in 3 hours every day. I deserve a medal...or a drink...or maybe both? Nothing else to report yet. My blogs will improve in content and frequency as soon as I get a grasp on this new semester.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home