Tuesday, July 08, 2008

So it's been a minute...

And I'm not so sure that I'm not the only reading this anymore, but here goes nothing.
I have decided to become a statistic and retire from teaching after three years for reasons that should be blatantly obvious for anyone with even a mild interest in public education.
I have finally moved to the big city to pursue music and writing opportunities. Employment's still a bit iffy, but I've got some solid prospects. All in all, this is the best decision I've made in a long time.
I'm reconnecting with a lot of old friends and making new ones.
Still playing in two bands, may start a few more, who knows.
Trying to stay busy and creative.
Got another tattoo a few days ago. I'm well on my way to becoming a full blown weirdo and loving every minute of it.
Finally dating a girl that's not bat shit crazy and loving every minute of it as well. Insert luvvy duvvy fluffy adjectives to describe how awesome she is, b/c she is.
That's all for now.
May have sweet tat pics soon.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

cheers!

11:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for always being so sensual. I guess this is why you are changing your name to Romance.

4:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"On your way" to full fledged weirdo? Dude, like, wake up. You've been living there for years.

10:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home