Sunday, May 07, 2006

The Countdown continues

Less than three full weeks before school's out. I would try to explain that in words but I don't think I'm capable of describing this feeling of anticipation and excitement. That's not to say that my job is killing me, everything school-wise is going fine at this point. I'm looking forward to collecting a paycheck for two months regardless of whether or not I do anything productive. It's like welfare w/o the guilt. No...fuck that. I earned every penny. The least the gov't can do is give me a break from attempting to educate the sugar-addled brains of their unwanted children for 180 days out of the year.
Cinco de Mayo proved to be an interesting adventure. Let's just say I woke up on May 6th in a living room full of toys w/ a mild hangover and still slightly under the influence. I decided to combat this feeling of a pounding headache brought on by an overconsumption of bottled euphoria and went to McDonald's rocking a sombrero and horribly bad breath. I'd like to think that I made my compadre's proud.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home