Monday, June 26, 2006

New Place

As I sit here cursing myself for not grabbing my trusty coffeemaker I felt that this would be as good a time as any to sit and reflect. Although I do indeed have 99 percent of my things in my new place, I forgot the muthfuckin coffeemaker. If I wasn't so out of it I would kick myself for being so inept. Last Thursday I had the illustrious opportunity to rock my face off at the Star Bar. I'm starting to spread my sweet dance moves throughout the bar/club scene in Atlanta. Maybe I'll quit my job and teach the world to do "Nylund." I'll have to invest in some sweet parachute pants, maybe with "Sweetass" across the rump. Even if I don't do the dance instructor thing, I'm gonna get those pants. That's too good of an idea to pass up.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Suggestion: if you want a coffee maker that doesn't plug in (and that you don't have to return to old residence for) consider a french press. They are easy to use and make awesome coffee! http://www.bodumusa.com/shop/images_lines/chambord_line.gif

1:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home