Thursday, June 29, 2006

Red Headed Stranger

That's right. Willie Nelson rocks my face and I ain't afraid to show it.
Yeah...so my new place is slowly coming together. It's begininng to look more like suitable living quarters and less like an air conditioned storage closet. I recently discovered that I live a few houses down from Otis Redding III. I wonder if he'll welcome me to the neighborhood with a singing telegram. That would make my week.
My brother and I successfully moved a piano yesterday. It was not nearly as brutal as I thought it would be, but I definitely do not recommend it as a fun filled endeavour that should be shared with loved ones. It was worth it because now I enjoy the luxury of being able to roll out of bed to tickle the ivories.
Had the opportunity to see the Futureheads on Monday and I believe they're my new favorite band. That's it. They're fucking great and everyone needs to know.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ray-shell said...

I love Otis. He tweeks my melon.

11:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home