Monday, August 14, 2006

Lockdown

My school was on complete lockdown for the better part of three hours because a bank (that is located right down the street) was robbed during school hours. The suspect in question fled the scene of the crime in the general direction of the school. I thought it would have been far more exciting. I expected flashing lights, kids going crazy, maybe a fist fight or a food fight even. None of the above apply mon frere (that's right, I can speak in heathen tongue as well). Smooth sailing all the way. The kids behave better during lockdown, so I think it should be instituted as a requirement on testing days. Oh...and here's the fuckin kicker. The super scary badass bankrobber. You know the one. The muthafucka that interrupted the business of teaching and learning with his supreme badassness and complete disregard for obeying the law. Yeah...he fled the scene of the crime on a bicycle. I wonder if he kept the loot in a basket that hangs from his chrome handlebars as he rode off in the midday heat with a smokin hot bitch behind him on his blue sparkly banana seat? Can I get a God Damn?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good God DAMN!

3:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I second that god damn.

7:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home