Friday, June 30, 2006

Study tips from someone who knows...

So I had to take the culminating assessment (that's teacher-speak for Test) for my class today. During the last two weeks, we learned about the different types of learning disabilities that students can have. So I decided, albeit subconsciously, to give myself a temporary learning disability for the test. Instead of studying and getting a good night's rest, I was out partying/rocking til the break of dawn. At five this morning, I woke up in a friends car and drove home; desperately attempting to get a few precious hours of sleep before taking the test, thinking it would appease the gloriously appropriate headache/nausea that I had received as a result of drinking cheap beer all night long. It didn't, but I took the test and did well. I'm thinking about writing a book chock full of study tips much like this one for those poor lost souls that have not discovered my key(s) to success.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home