Thursday, December 14, 2006

So I started my day yesterday with a wicked nosebleed and ended the day in a Hyndai(not my new car, my new rental until Monday). On top of all of that, band practice was cancelled.
Thank God for my weekend.
The Windy City was fuckin awesome. A long brutal drive followed by even more brutal weather. We played at this glorious bar called Cal's. Half of Cal's is a bar and the other half is a convenience store that can sell booze, all conveniently located in the shadows of the Sears Tower. We played to a great crowd w/ some greater bands (many thanks once again to the ladies and gentleman of Mary Tyler Morphine). I'm still having wet dreams about the bass rig that I was blessed enough to play through. I won't get all geeky and specific but the bass rig was almost as tall as me. Glorious...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home