Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Insult to Injury

After having my motor vehicle unlawfully relocated to a yet-to-be (never-to-be?) determined location my insurance company stepped up to the plate and gave me a rental--a motherfuckin PT Cruiser. Not only am I officially car-less but now I have to ride around in a modernday shitbucket.
Oh...and the title of my car arrived via The US Postal Service yesterday. Do you know what that means kids? I finally paid off my car just before having it ganked.
Life's a bitch and then you die.
I gotta squat an evil grumpy.

Take that cruel world.

This weekend proved to be another ridiculous endeavour on the Front Porch. The party lights stayed on all weekend. Some alcohol receptacles were thrown into the nearest thoroughfare (it's not a crime if you use big words, just ask your state and federal politicians), seedy lawn furniture was slaughtered w/ the aide of a sword, I nearly broke my ankle trying to give my brother a piggy back ride home from the bar, I tooted all over the Macon mall, found a badass pawn shop that had everything from first press Beatles albums to Nazi regalia (talk about servicing all of your holiday shopping needs), drinkin and front porch-pickin w/ the "One Four Fives in A" (we wrote our first song, aptly titled "Anal Leakage"), a sweetass Journey sing-a-long was captured and is now circulating the nether-regions of myspace, a foot through the front porch, the neighbors door was broken down, I woke up with an offensive and deragatory phrase scrawled on my chest w/ permanent marker (it's still there); just a small token of appreciation to the neighborhood that allowed my only means of transportation to be taken from me.

God my neighbors hate me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home