Saturday, September 16, 2006

Five Years

Yeah...So I was inadvertently rocking out to Ziggy Stardust on Sept. 11th and "Five Years" took on a whole new meaning. I still can't believe that movies/TV specials are being made about it. It's still too soon. Especially if it's being used for political or commercial gain. But that's another story entirely.
In other news, I broke up another fight this week. Very exciting indeed. Just another day in paradise with about 150 more to go. The guy that I had to single-handedly restrain is about my height, except he's pushing about 300 pounds. Probably more. But I've never been good at guessing one's weight. I'd never make it as a carnie. Fuck it and God Bless.
Hello, my name is May 25th.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello.

My name is May 12, 2008.

10:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home